Features of our leading bachelor’s degree in business administration:
- Flexible. Our business administration classes meet one night per week over an eight-week term,
allowing you to balance your home and work commitments with your educational goals.
- Fast. Our accelerated programs allow you to earn your bachelor’s degree quickly. The length
of the program depends on the number of college credits that transfer.
- Personalized attention. Classes are limited to no more than 25 students, which enhances learning and interaction
with faculty and other students.
- Affordable. PBA’s degree program is competitively priced, which helps you afford to follow your
career dreams. Florida residents receive up to $3,000 in financial aid.
- Accredited. Our business administration program is accredited by the International Assembly of Collegiate Business Education (IACBE), so you can rest assured that your instruction is meaningful and of high
quality. PBA is accredited by The Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Rooted in faith. PBA’s business administration courses are infused with Christian morals and values
to provide you with a solid foundation for ethical conduct in business.
Our B.S. in Business Administration program:
- 120 credit hours that consists of 45 hours of general education, 45 hours of required
business core courses, 15 hours of business administration courses, six upper level
credit hours and nine credits through electives, transfer credits or Professional Education Credits.
- Two entry points: fall (August) and spring (January) with application deadlines of
August 1 and December 1. Selected courses are offered during the summer terms.
- A high school transcript is not required if you bring at least 12 transferrable college credits from a regionally
Grades of a C- or better will be accepted if completed at a postsecondary regionally
accredited institution. Request that your official college transcript(s) be sent electronically
to Palm Beach Atlantic University.
- If you have completed an Associate of Science or Associate of Applied Science degree,
you will receive a course-by-course evaluation to determine the number of transfer
credits that will apply to your bachelor’s degree.
- Most successful students bring four years of significant, full-time work experience
into the program.
- A completed online application and $35 nonrefundable fee www.pba.edu (Click on the drop-down arrow to select the Undergraduate-Adult Accelerated application)
- Writing assessment
Admissions decision and notification
Applicants will be notified in writing about the admissions decision within two weeks
after completing the application and submitting documents. To secure a spot in the
program, accepted students must submit, no later than 30 days before classes begin:
- A non-refundable $100 deposit, which is applied to tuition upon enrollment
- A federal or state issued photo ID at the time that your PBA ID is issue
The cost is calculated based on the number of credit hours needed to complete the
degree at $500 per credit for attending courses on the West Palm Beach campus plus
the Resource Fee of $220 per semester. Students transferring in credit hours or that
have completed Professional Education Credit (PEC) may be able to greatly reduce total number of credit hours needed to complete the
program. For specific information, please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
*Cost based on 2017-2018 fee schedule and is subject to change. Additional fees may