Why Earn a BSBA from PBA?
The flexible program options at the Rinker School of Business equip you to build on your professional experience and earn a highly respected Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration. PBA’s unique Faith, Roots, and Reason core incorporates our Christian faith into everyday learning, an approach that elevates your worldview and fosters impactful problem-solving. The dynamic learning environments at PBA are tailored to your individual development and success, both on campus and in the world.
- Confidence in Christ: Center your faith and biblical principles in all your business endeavors.
- High-Quality Networks: Thrive through internships and professional events here in the heart of Palm Beach County’s financial and wealth management district.
- Tailored Programming: Study on campus, online, or in evening classes—whatever best suits your personal and professional commitments.
- Study Abroad: Explore global business in places like Austria, China, Czechia, Dubai, and Egypt. Learn more about the Rinker School of Business’s study abroad opportunities.
What You’ll Learn
In the B.S. in Business Administration at PBA, you’ll expand your career success through:
- Cultivating business communication skills
- Performing as a collaborator and leader in groups and teams
- Exploring and understanding elements and standards of business administration
- Applying critical thinking skills and strategies
- Growing business capabilities in technology, marketing, accounting, management, finance, research, and business law
- Expressing Christian thought within your business practices
Earn Your BSBA Online
Amid your high-demand schedule, you’ll thrive in virtual learning environments where you can tackle coursework at your own pace. PBA’s online Bachelor’s in Business Administration program allows you to balance your existing commitments with your desire for expert teaching, professional connections, and a dedicated community of learners.
Chart Your Path. Launch Your Future.
Grow your confidence as a broadly capable business expert in the Bachelor of Science in Business Administration at PBA. You’ll develop skills, experience, and professional connections that last long into your career.
Dig into the fundamentals of business with courses in accounting, finance, research methods, economics, management, marketing, and leadership.
Gain skills specific to functional business professions with deeper dives into managerial finance, organizational behavior, and international, marketing, and productions and operations management.
Ignite the possibilities for your future through PBA’s competitive internship program, employer feedback programs, mentoring and professional development partnerships, and critical connections in the booming West Palm Beach business network.
Strive for excellence in the abundant opportunities ahead of BSBA graduates. Careers in business administration are constantly expanding, and you’ll be compensated accordingly: management and financial analyst salaries average at least $93,000 per year, while the median annual pay for sales managers is over $127,000. Excel in the marketplace in roles like:
- Sales manager
- Business consultant
- Financial analyst
- Management analyst
- Business development associate
- Sales representative
Or, enter the job market with two in-demand credentials. Students enrolling in the BSBA + MBA (3+2) program complete all generalist undergraduate and graduate requirements in five years.