Why Earn a Minor in Theatre Arts at PBA?
At PBA, you’ll enhance your acting skills for both stage and screen and musical theatre, preparing you for a successful career. PBA theatre minors earn 15 credit hours in required theatre courses and 4 credit hours from participating in performances.
From major theatre, TV and film production in South Florida to Walt Disney World, Universal Studios and TV production in Orlando, the state of Florida has enormous hiring opportunities for actors.
Chart Your Path. Launch Your Future.
- Develop the skills and knowledge to become a theatre practitioner
- Hone your performance skills through a variety of opportunities, from PBA Theatre performances to Broadway master classes presented through partnership with the Kravis Center.
- Enjoy a 12:1 student-to-faculty ratio and an average class size of just 15
- Take your theatrical skills to the next level through our NYC and London experiences
- Engage in hands-on learning through learning opportunities and experiences with professional designers, professional and regional theatres, and PBA’s own children’s theatre.
- Learn more about the PBA Theatre difference
You’ve chosen your program of study, now it’s time to get familiar with your classes.
PBA awards over three million dollars in scholarships every year and 97% of PBA undergraduate students receive financial aid.
From the intrigue of the Intercoastal Waterway to the inspiration of the stunning DeSantis Chapel, to the opportunities in bustling downtown West Palm Beach, to the comfort of a cozy residence hall, you’ll feel at home here. Come experience the vibrant, supportive, inspiring campus of PBA for yourself.