The MA in Intercultural Studies at Palm Beach Atlantic University offers the opportunity for advanced theological engagement with pressing missiological questions in light of Scripture and the rich heritage of Christian faith and practice.
Chart Your Path. Launch Your Future.
What Can I Do With This Degree?
- Teach social science or cultural studies courses at high school and university undergraduate levels
- International missions work
- Church staff for intercultural/missions ministries
- Community development work
- Policy analysis
- Cross-cultural communications expert with para-church organizations, churches and intercultural businesses
- Gain specialized training in ministry
- Experience spiritual growth with a deeper understanding of God and His Word
- Practice your ministry abilities through internships, practicum experiences and field service activities
- Learn in a supportive community
An Innovative Degree:
- Theology of reconciliation, missiology, ecclesiology, world Christianity, and theology of religions, along with practical skills for leadership in these fields.
- Life-changing scholarly and ministerial training that will form you for intercultural engagement and leadership, empirical research, and PhD studies for those interested in pursuing doctoral work.
- Intercultural communication training formed by the ancient Christian practices of kerygma (proclamation), leiturgia (worship), diakonia (service), koinonia (community building).
- Learning from faculty with a wide diversity of cultural backgrounds and nationalities.
Program’s key differentiators:
Program Course Details:
PBA awards over three million dollars in scholarships every year and 97% of PBA undergraduate students receive financial aid.
- $550 per credit hour