Why Major in Marketing at PBA?
Engage with an established, diverse, global community where essential business and marketing concepts blend seamlessly with deep roots in Christian practice and tradition. With experiential learning in strategy, design, research, and branding, you’ll become an emboldened marketer capable of crafting collective narratives and compelling even the most skeptical audiences. Earn your Bachelor’s degree in Marketing from the Rinker School of Business, a highly respected hub of innovation and exploration prized by students, alumni, and future employers.
- Christ-Centered Framework: Pursue solutions founded on faith and biblical principles in all that you create.
- Strategically Located: Dig into exciting opportunities to network and gain hands-on experience here in the heart of the financial and wealth management district of Palm Beach County.
- Titus Center for Franchising: Carve out your purpose in the nation’s only dedicated center for business franchising. Learn more about this opportunity.
- Study Abroad: Practice marketing and intercultural skills in global markets like Austria, Peru, South Africa, and China. Explore all opportunities through the Rinker School of Business.
What You’ll Learn
Through PBA’s B.S. in Marketing, you’ll discover:
- Business-appropriate communication skills
- The ability to perform collaboratively in a group or team
- Ways to identify, analyze, and apply critical thinking
- Business skills in technology, finance, research, global business, accounting, management, marketing, and business law
- The impact of a Christian worldview within your marketing practices
Join the American Marketing Association (AMA)
Pursue collective curiosity in PBA’s collegiate chapter of the American Marketing Association. Advance your penchant for exploration, develop professional skills and networks, and create community with fellow marketers at PBA and across the country. Our students regularly compete and excel in the International Collegiate Conference, a competitive opportunity to stand out in the marketing field and distinguish yourself to future employers.
Chart Your Path. Launch Your Future.
The Bachelor’s in Marketing program at PBA equips you with a broad foundation in financial, managerial, economic, research, and legal dimensions of business alongside deep experience with marketing strategy, design, research, and branding. You’ll ground your business acumen through Christ-centered courses, both in the Rinker School of Business and in the Faith, Roots, and Reason core.
Investigate marketing-specific topics like consumer behavior, sales management, marketing research, digital and international marketing, and communications. These advanced courses will build on a core set of business fundamentals and PBA’s unique General Education program.
Broaden your talents to encapsulate the specific demands of franchising with classes in key principles, creative ventures, management, and operations, along with a real-world internship.
Attract guidance from established industry professionals through PBA’s robust career development opportunities. Through career workshops, internships, and the year-long mentor-protégé program, you’ll position yourself for success in your future workplaces.
Creating, implementing, and evaluating marketing campaigns requires abundant imagination and an openness to true perceptions about your work. These careers are challenging and rewarding in turn, and the market reflects those dynamics: advertising, promotions, and marketing managers earn a median annual salary of $133,380. Enter this steadily expanding field in the realms of:
- Advertising and public relations
- Market research
- Product management