At PBA, we understand and offer one-on-one advising to help you soar to new heights in your career. You will be immersed in an environment that reflects your values, amplifies your skills and inspires you to follow your passions.
As a generalized business master’s degree program, the MBA includes preparation for leading an organization, managing in a diverse global context, thinking creatively, making sound decisions and exercising good judgment under uncertainty, and integrating knowledge across fields. The curriculum associated with our MBA program is designed to provide the knowledge necessary to succeed as a general manager/business owner. Six core concentrations are available through the MBA program, including: Accounting, Enterprise Systems, Finance, Marketing, and Project Management. Additionally, dual/joint MBA degrees exist with the PharmD, MDiv, and Master of Global Development.
Accelerated (3+2 program)
This is an accelerated version of the MBA program which provides you with the ability to complete both your undergraduate and MBA degrees within five academic years. The 3+2 program ensures that all undergraduate pre-requisites are automatically met when you transition to graduate status. It affords you the added benefit of providing dual-credit for two undergraduate courses, thereby only requiring 30 MBA credits versus the traditional 36-credits.
Affordability & Accreditation
If you are looking for a fast, affordable and accredited MBA, Palm Beach Atlantic’s MBA degree program offered through the Marshall E. Rinker School of Business can prepare you for success in today’s global environment.
Chart Your Path. Launch Your Future.
“The knowledge gained at PBA has strengthened my moral values while maintaining the transparency and grace needed when faced with adversity.” – Jasmyne K. Powell ’17
What Can I Do with this Degree?
- Sales Manager
- Business Consultant
- Financial Analyst
- Management Analyst
- Business Development Associate
- Sales Representative
Features of our leading MBA degree program
- Flexible. Our MBA classes meet one night per week, allowing you to balance your home and work commitments with your educational goals.
- Fast. Our accelerated programs allow you to earn your MBA degree in about 24 months.
- Personalized attention. MBA classes are limited to no more than 25 students, which enhances learning and interaction with faculty and other students.
- Affordable. PBA’s degree program is competitively priced, which helps you afford to follow your career dreams.
- Accredited. Our MBA program is accredited by the International Assembly of Collegiate Business Education (IACBE), so you can rest assured that your instruction is meaningful and high quality.
- Rooted in faith. PBA’s MBA courses are infused with Christian morals and values to provide you with a solid foundation for ethical conduct in business.
Our MBA program
- 36 graduate credits that students complete in 24 months.
- Choose from the Accounting, Enterprise Systems, Finance, Marketing or Project Management concentrations or opt for the general program selecting elective courses from these areas.
- Master of Business Administration courses are offered weeknight evenings at PBA’s West Palm Beach campus
- Program entry points are fall (August) and spring (January) with application deadlines of, August 1 and December 1. Selected courses are offered during the summer term.
- Students may combine the international marketing course with an international business trip scheduled each May at an additional cost. Destinations change annually.
- Earn a baccalaureate degree in business administration from a regionally accredited institution or a baccalaureate degree in another major with successful completion of foundational business courses in financial accounting, managerial accounting, microeconomics and statistics.
- A completed online application and $45 nonrefundable fee (Click on the drop-down arrow to select the Graduate application)
- Official transcript from college/university where bachelor’s degree was conferred and from college/university where prerequisite courses were taken
- GMAT scores taken within the past five years
- A current resume
- Two letters of recommendation
- Faculty interview – Once candidates submit all required documents, the complete application is reviewed by the Graduate Admissions Committee to determine invitations for an interview.
*International students should inquire about additional admission requirements.
Admissions decision and notification
Applicants will be notified in writing of the Graduate Admissions Committee’s decision within two weeks after submitting your completed application. To secure a spot in the Master of Business Administration program, accepted students must, no later than 30 days before classes begin, submit:
- A non-refundable $100 deposit, which is applied to tuition upon enrollment
Learn more about your classes and requirements in the course catalog.
Estimated tuition for the MBA program is $24,898. *The cost of tuition is calculated based on 36 credit hours needed to complete the degree at $655 per credit and a resource fee of $290 per semester. This is based on a two-year, full-time degree plan.
Financial aid may include work study programs and student loans. Students must apply for financial aid each year at www.fafsa.ed.gov to determine eligibility. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with all financial aid questions.
Through faithful donors, PBA is able to offer a $4,000 scholarship opportunity for students looking to further their education. The Joe J. Eassa Jr. Scholarship is available for MBA students. Contact the Rinker School of Business for additional information at (561) 803-2122.
*Cost based on 2019-2020 fee schedule and is subject to change. Additional fees including resource fees may apply.