Why Earn a Business Administration B.A. from PBA?
There are multiple flexible program options at the Rinker School of Business, including evening and online learning to support students with busy schedules. Our Business Administration B.A. will help you to build your professional experience and earn a highly respected Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration. PBA’s unique Faith, Roots, and Reason core courses incorporate our Christian faith into every lecture to elevate your worldview and foster impactful problem-solving. The dynamic learning environments at PBA are tailored to your individual development and success, both on campus and in the world.
- Confidence in Christ: Center your faith and biblical principles in all your business endeavors.
- High-Quality Networks: Thrive through internships and professional events here in the heart of Palm Beach County’s financial and wealth management district.
- Tailored Programming: Study on campus, online, or in evening classes—whatever best suits your personal and professional commitments.
- Study Abroad: Explore global business in places like Austria, China, Czechia, Dubai, and Egypt. Learn more about the Rinker School of Business’s study abroad opportunities.
Program Learning Outcomes
- Students will exhibit business-appropriate communication skills.
- Students will exhibit the ability to successfully perform in a group or team.
- Students will exhibit an understanding of elements, standards, and application of critical thinking.
- Students will exhibit business skills in the following areas: Technology, Research, Finance, Accounting, Marketing, Global Business, Management, and Business Law.
- Students will exhibit the ability to express a Christian Worldview as it relates to business practices.
Chart Your Path. Launch Your Future.
Strive for excellence in the abundant opportunities ahead of Business Administration graduates. Careers in business administration are constantly expanding, and you’ll be compensated accordingly: management and financial analyst salaries average at least $93,000 per year, while the median annual pay for sales managers is over $127,000. Excel in the marketplace in roles like:
- Sales manager
- Business consultant
- Financial analyst
- Management analyst
- Business development associate
- Sales representative
Or, enter the job market with two in-demand credentials. Students enrolling in the BSBA + MBA (3+2) program complete all generalist undergraduate and graduate requirements in five years.
Dig into the fundamentals of business with courses in accounting, finance, research methods, economics, management, marketing, and leadership.
Ignite the possibilities for your future through PBA’s competitive internship program, employer feedback programs, mentoring and professional development partnerships, and critical connections in the booming West Palm Beach business network.
Learn more about your classes and requirements in the course catalog.
Earn Your BSBA Online
Amid your high-demand schedule, you’ll thrive in virtual learning environments where you can tackle coursework at your own pace. PBA’s online Bachelor’s in Business Administration program allows you to balance your existing commitments with your desire for expert teaching, professional connections, and a dedicated community of learners.