From exploring business aspects, such as trade regulations of different governing bodies, to navigating multicultural business etiquette, you’ll be ahead of the curve when competing in a global market.
“The PBA community taught me that, as long as you worked hard and diligently, give your best effort, and learn from previous mistakes, you will reap everything you sow.”
Nicla D’Emilio ’12
Chart Your Path. Launch Your Future.
What Can I Do With This Degree?
- Foreign Service Officer/Diplomat
- International Account Representative
- International Marketing/Sales Analyst
- International Mergers and Acquisitions Specialist
- Import/Export Agent
The Rinker School of Business provides a highly-respected, proven learning experience for students looking to make their mark on today’s global economy. Our programs incorporate essential business concepts with the added dimension of a Christian worldview, which provides an elevated level of preparation and produces graduates who are sought after for their knowledge, skills and principled decision-making. As a student majoring in any of the Rinker School’s programs, you’ll engage in a dynamic, interactive learning experience such as:
- Christ-Centered Experience—concepts of faith and biblical principles are at the center of everything business students experience.
- Location—Our location in the heart of Palm Beach County’s financial and wealth management district offers unique internship opportunities.
- Titus Center for Franchising—PBA’s Titus Center for Franchising is the only dedicated center in the nation in which you can master the principles of business franchising
- Study Abroad—You’ll have the chance to study abroad in places such as Dubai, the Czech Republic, China, Austria and Egypt.
The Rinker School of Business offers two study abroad trips per year. Recent examples include Vietnam (December 2022), Southeast Asia (Summer 2023), Australia (December 2024) and Austria and Croatia (Summer 2024). There are also other study abroad opportunities through PBA’s Center for Experiential Learning. In addition, you can become a member of the International Business Club.
Learn more about your classes and requirements in the course catalog.
PBA awards over three million dollars in scholarships every year and 97% of PBA undergraduate students receive financial aid.