Why Study Health Science at PBA?
Prepare for a career of impact and purpose with innovative, interdisciplinary expertise in the health sciences. The Master’s in Health Science delivers distinctive excellence through collaboration, drawing on the strength and inspiration of PBA’s Schools of Liberal Arts & Sciences, Education & Behavioral Studies, Nursing, and Pharmacy. Here, you’ll unlock your potential for professional studies, healthcare administration, policy and advocacy, and illuminating the love of Christ in your life and work.
- Christ-First Environment: PBA’s curriculum and program objectives are informed by a biblical perspective and focused on treating the whole person
- Accelerated & Flexible: Complete the evening and online formats in as little as four semesters, and take sub-term courses to concentrate your learning when it best suits your schedule.
- Practical Experience: Further your professional goals and endeavors with impactful hands-on learning.
- Competitive & Comprehensive: Engage with leading-edge concepts, and embrace your future potential in professional schools and occupations.
What You’ll Learn
The Master’s in Health Science equips you with the confidence and focus to:
- Practice ethical decision-making based on your theoretical and empirical knowledge of the liberal arts, sciences, humanities, and Christian faith
- Evaluate, interpret, and analyze scientific and medical data to develop effective strategies and solutions
- Collaborate across healthcare disciplines to develop solutions at local, regional, and global levels
- Exercise professionalism in verbal, electronic, and written healthcare communication
Chart Your Path. Launch Your Future.
Root yourself in excellence with PBA’s flexible evening and online Health Science master’s programs. Through courses taught by expert faculty and practical experiential learning, you’ll develop a competitive edge in professional spheres. Harness exceptional perseverance and professionalism informed by Christ’s example of unwavering commitment to the good of others.
Build out your health science foundation with high-level courses in healthcare policy, biostatistics, immunology and microbiology, pathophysiology, pharmacology, and more disciplines. Narrow your career expertise with a concentration in Healthcare Administration and Leadership or Biomedical Science.
Fuel your career aspirations with devoted study in Healthcare Administration and Leadership or Biomedical Science. The Healthcare Administration and Leadership concentration explores global aspects of healthcare, technology, organizations, and systems, while the Biomedical Science concentration centers around clinical study in neuroscience, embryology, and medical genetics.
To be considered for the M.S. in Health Science program, you need to hold an undergraduate degree from an accredited institution with a minimum GPA of 2.75. Your application will include a personal statement, faith statement, three letters of recommendation, and academic interview.
The Master’s in Health Science is a career-ready degree equipping you with hands-on skills and comprehensive knowledge to thrive in a variety of professional settings. It also prepares you to strive further: like many PBA graduates, you may go on to pursue medical, dental, and other professional programs in the health sciences. Unleash your potential in further education or in rewarding careers like:
- Healthcare administration
- Clinical laboratory sciences
- Health science writing
- Clinical social work
- Health education
Visit West Palm Beach
Let the beauty of West Palm Beach—sun, warmth, and pristine beaches—inspire you toward a deeper relationship with Christ.