“Relationships with my professors is one of the best investments I made and one of the greatest benefits of attending PBA.”
John Barrios ’15
Chart Your Path. Launch Your Future.
What Can I Do With This Degree?
- Brokerage firms
- Commercial and investment banks
- Insurance companies
The School of Education & Behavioral Studies is well-known throughout Florida and as such, has established solid partnerships with school districts and other organizations for meaningful hands-on student teaching and clinical opportunities. Our Christ-centered approach to teaching and learning will deepen your outlook on your chosen profession and the impact you can have on others. And our innovative range of programs, from education to athletic training, results in a dynamic range of students learning together and collaborating daily.
Features of our distinguished education and behavioral studies programs:
- Experience an education grounded in the liberal arts with a Christian perspective.
- Engage in hands-on learning through off-campus internships in various health and education-related fields.
- Discover undergraduate research opportunities with HHP faculty
- Develop the skills and knowledge you need to work in the exercise science field.
Learn more about your classes and requirements in the course catalog.