Required Courses (6 Credit Hours)
Elective Courses (12 Credit Hours)
- Choose 4 of the following:
- BUS ___: White Collar and Financial Crime
- PHL 3233 – Philosophy of Law
- PLS 3513 – Law, Litigation, and Advocacy: Exploring Mock Trial
- PLS 3253 – Principles of International Law
- PLS 4143 – American Constitutionalism: Rights and Liberties
- PLS 4223 – American Criminal Law: Exploring the Justice System
- PSY 3123 – Personality Theories
- PSY 4263 – Forensic Psychology
- Note: PSY 2133: General Psychology is a prerequisite to the PSY elective courses.
Chart Your Path. Launch Your Future.
Learn more about your classes and requirements in the course catalog.