While many students completing this major may pursue graduate or seminary education, many may utilize their training upon graduation to serve in church student ministries, camps, and other parachurch ministries in the U.S. and internationally.
What Can I Do With This Degree?
- Student Ministries Pastor
- Director of Student and Family Ministries
- Urban Youth Ministry
- Camp Director or Administrator
- College Campus Pastor
- Intercultural Christian Ministries
- Sports Ministry
- School Teacher
- Urban Ministry Administrator
- Director of Youth-Focused Nonprofit
- Community Worker
Chart Your Path. Launch Your Future.
The School of Ministry is all about equipping. We equip passionate young people with the earthly tools and spiritual perspective needed to create positive change in the world guided by the Word of God. We promise a connected, engaging and fulfilling learning experience that will equip you to use your gifts for His Glory. Our programs prepare students through expert instruction in Bible, theology, history and real-world ministry skills.
As a student majoring in any of the undergraduate programs offered in the School of Ministry, you’ll wade into an ocean of diverse learning opportunities designed to prepare you to positively impact lives.
- Gain specialized training in ministry
- Experience spiritual growth with a deeper understanding of God and His Word
- Practice your ministry abilities through internships, practicum experiences and field service activities
- And travel on any of PBA’s more than 20 annual mission trips
The major in Ministry with a concentration in Student Ministries is designed to equip students with the tools they will need to thrive in ministry particularly focusing on two major areas:
- Leadership and organizational skills
- Skills that foster the development, nurture, and care of adolescents
The program is designed with opportunities for internships and ministry involvement in local churches, parachurch ministries, and non-profit organizations, which often lead to full time ministry positions upon graduation.
This program is designed to integrate well into the 3+2 Accelerated Ministry Program at PBA, which streamlines the process for getting both the B.A. in Ministry and a Masters of Divinity in five years.
Learn more about your classes and requirements in the course catalog.
PBA awards over three million dollars in scholarships every year and 97% of PBA undergraduate students receive financial aid.