Why Minor in Physical Education at PBA?
Gain an introduction to the broad field of physical education, exercise science and sport covering the history of the profession, professional organizations, professional foundations, and career opportunities available in health, physical education, human performance and exercise science field.
Choose from a number of electives to customize your minor to meet your academic and career goals. Topics include:
- Introduction to Athletic Training
- Teaching Physical Education
- Coaching Theory
- School & Community Recreation
- Motor Development
- Physical Education Organization, Administration, Class Management, Safety, Ethics, and Law
Chart Your Path. Launch Your Future.
Features of our distinguished education and behavioral studies programs:
- Experience an education grounded in the liberal arts with a Christian perspective.
- Engage in hands-on learning through off-campus internships in various health and education-related fields.
- Discover undergraduate research opportunities with HHP faculty
- Develop the skills and knowledge you need to work in the exercise science field.
Learn more about your classes and requirements in the course catalog.
PBA awards over three million dollars in scholarships every year and 97% of PBA undergraduate students receive financial aid.
Visit West Palm Beach
Let the beauty of West Palm Beach—sun, warmth, and pristine beaches—inspire you toward a deeper relationship with Christ.