The MACS is offered in a traditional day format on-ground at the West Palm Beach campus, or in a non-traditional weekend format at our Orlando campus. With the Orlando Campus conveniently located near I-4 and the Florida Turnpike, this mode of delivery will enable students living outside the Orlando area to take classes at the Orlando Campus and to complete their degree without having to relocate.
The MACS degree is designed to prepare those who are eager for an advanced seminary education to further their personal or vocational goals. While some studying for the MACS degree will be preparing for vocational ministry, others want to integrate an advanced theological education into their businesses, careers or lay ministries.
Chart Your Path. Launch Your Future.
What Can I Do with this Degree?
- Writing & Publishing
- Non-profit Work
The School of Ministry is all about equipping. We equip passionate young people with the earthly tools and spiritual perspective needed to create positive change in the world guided by the Word of God. We promise a connected, engaging and fulfilling learning experience that will equip you to use your gifts for His Glory. Our programs prepare students through expert instruction in Bible, theology, history and real-world ministry skills. PBA’s multi-cultural, multi-denominational environment is the perfect to prepare our seminary students for dynamic gospel ministries in an ever-changing world.
As a student majoring in any of the graduate programs offered in the School of Ministry, you’ll wade into an ocean of diverse learning opportunities designed to prepare you to positively impact lives.
- Gain specialized training in ministry
- Experience spiritual growth with a deeper understanding of God and His Word
- Practice your ministry abilities through internships, practicum experiences and field service activities
- Learn in a supportive community
Our MACS degree is on the cutting edge of seminary education in several ways:
- A concentrated 36 credit-hour MACS degree that can be completed in two years (full-time) or more (part-time) according to one’s schedule.
- An advanced seminary education that builds on solid undergraduate preparation in theology and ministry without repeating introductory courses
- A strong core curriculum in biblical, theological and practical studies that also retains the flexibility to concentrate in a particular area (e.g. Bible, practical ministry, history, theology, biblical languages)
- A robust degree that includes a thesis or a comprehensive examination, which allows students the option of pursuing a particular area of study or documenting the breadth and depth of their theological knowledge
- A dynamic degree taught alongside other seminary students preparing for vocational ministry, which offers an enriching experience both in and out of the classroom
- Earn a baccalaureate degree in Christian Ministry, Biblical Studies or Christian Studies from a regionally accredited institution or a baccalaureate degree in another major with successful completion of 15 hours of specified, pre-requisite coursework on the undergraduate or graduate level.
- Achieve cumulative undergraduate minimum GPA of 2.75 or above on a 4.0 scale
- A completed online application* and $45 nonrefundable fee (Click on the drop-down arrow to select the Graduate application)
- Official transcript from college/university where bachelor’s degree was conferred and from college/university where prerequisite courses were taken
- Two specific confidential recommendations (academic and ministerial)
- Two specific writing samples (requirements will be provided)
- Informed consent form
- Faculty interview – Once candidates submit all required documents, the complete application is reviewed by the Graduate Admissions Committee to determine invitations for an interview.
* International students should inquire about additional admission requirements.
Admissions decision and notification
Applicants will be notified in writing of the Graduate Admissions Committee’s decision after completing the interview. To secure a spot in the program, accepted students must submit a non-refundable $100 deposit, which is applied to tuition upon enrollment, no later than 30 days before classes begin.
Learn more about your classes and requirements in the course catalog.