Program Learning Outcomes
1. Students will exhibit business appropriate communication skills.
2. Students will exhibit the ability to successfully perform in a group or team.
3. Students will exhibit an understanding of elements, standards, and application of critical thinking.
4. Students will exhibit business skills in the following areas: Technology, Research, Finance, Accounting, Marketing, Global Business, Management, Business Law.
5. Students will exhibit the ability to express a Christian Worldview as it relates to business practices.
Chart Your Path. Launch Your Future.
Learn more about your classes and requirements in the course catalog.
Conferral of a Baccalaureate degree in this program of study is determined by successful completion of the Baccalaureate Graduation Requirements outlined here.
NOTE: Students must earn 42 upper level (3000-4000) credit hours in order to graduate. A total of at least 21 of these upper level credit hours must be completed in the selected major.
Visit this program’s information page for additional program-specific requirements.