Along with acquiring skill in teaching mathematical concepts, you will examine important learning theories and learning processes, while emphasizing cultural and environmental influences on the learning experience. Our courses also instill in you the values of intellect, Christian character and personal integrity.
What can I do with this degree?
- Middle or high school teacher
- Guidance Counselor
- Admission Counselor
Chart Your Path. Launch Your Future.
Features of our distinguished education and behavioral studies programs:
- Experience an education grounded in the liberal arts with a Christian perspective.
- Engage in hands-on learning through off-campus internships in various health and education-related fields.
- Discover undergraduate research opportunities with HHP faculty
- Develop the skills and knowledge you need to work in the exercise science field.
Students may seek Florida certification after the following steps are completed:
Apply to the state for certification: http://www.fldoe.org/edcert/ The state will send you a Statement of Eligibility.
Schedule a Subject Area Exam if indicated on your Statement of Eligibility: Florida Teacher Certification Exams: http://www.fl.nesinc.com/
Complete additional requirements listed on your Statement of Eligibility.
Learn more about your classes and requirements.
PBA awards over three million dollars in scholarships every year and 97% of PBA undergraduate students receive financial aid. Calculate Costs.