Assistant/Associate Professor of Economics - Rinker School of Business
LOCATION: West Palm Beach Campus
SUMMARY: The Assistant/Associate Professor of Economics is a full-time position and will be
responsible for teaching three (3) courses per semester.
- Earned 18 graduate credit hours in economics.
- Authored recent publications in peer-reviewed economics related journals.
- Interest and ability to teach principles of microeconomics, MBA managerial economics,
and economic development are a plus.
- The ability and interest in teaching day, evening, online, on-campus, and hybrid modalities
within our undergraduate and Master of Business Administration programs.
- Evidence of a planned scholarly agenda consistent with expectations of a teaching,
informed by scholarship-focused program.
- A Christian commitment and the ability to integrate Christian faith into traditional
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Required to hold a PhD in Accounting or D.B.A with a concentration in accounting.
Note ABDs from an AACSB accredited institution may also be considered.