Assistant/Associate Professor of Counseling - School of Education and Behavioral Studies
LOCATION: West Palm Beach and Orlando Campus
SUMMARY: The Assistant/Associate Professor of Counseling is responsible to teach evening and
- Provide effective leadership in facilitating the vision, goals, and objectives of
- Teach courses in accordance with assigned workload requirements in area of expertise
- Demonstrate a commitment to the Christian faith
- Assist in the students’ professional and spiritual growth.
- Communicate effectively, verbally and in writing, with students, faculty and administrators
- Possess strong teaching and mentoring skills
- Comprehensive understanding of and passion for the subject matter
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: An earned Doctorate from a CACREP accredited counselor education program is required.
Appropriate teaching experience with research capability and Counseling provider license/credentials