Advancement Coordinator - Advancement
TYPE: Full-time, Non-exempt
LOCATION: West Palm Beach Campus
SUMMARY: Responsible for overseeing the daily operations of the Advancement office.
- Enters requisitions into the college management system and keeps track of subsequent
purchase orders including timely processing of purchase orders, and invoices.
- Manages department contracts and ensures that contracts are signed and sent to vendors
for countersignature. Creates associated purchase orders and compares invoices to
- Reconciles credit card purchases for the Advancement staff monthly ensuring all receipts
are obtained and submitted to accounting with proper documentation.
- Executes expense reports for Advancement staff.
- Assist with maintaining memberships for the Advancement staff
- Assist with new vendor setups in Jenzabar.
- Manages office supply orders.
- Maintains the Advancement Office calendar for the staff.
- Assist with the introduction of new personnel to the Advancement Office.
- Train new personnel in the use of the phones and office policy.
- Prepare job descriptions and new hire documentation.
- Maintain new personnel records.
- Schedule and coordinate staff events including but not limited to staff meetings,
annual retreats, and holiday celebrations.
- Responsible for the ordering and stocking of office supplies.
- Manages university-wide marketing orders from initial order to payment such as pens,
t-shirts, promotional items, and printed materials.
- If payment for jobs is out of another budget, ensure that estimates are signed, and
returned to the vendor and that the purchase order is created.
- Responsible for vendor relations including coordinating deliveries with the mailing
- Supports the Director of Advancement Production with special projects and events
Reporting: Assist with reporting for Campus Labs
- Proven excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Proven experience as a self-starter, working in a team environment, and the ability
to perform duties and work independently is required.
- Must be organized and have exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: A Bachelor’s degree (B.S. or B.A.) in a related field from an accredited institution
and two plus years of experience are required.