Chick-Fil-A West Palm Beach Franchise Scholarship
Must be a full-time student at Palm Beach Atlantic University in good standing.
Enrolled in the Rinker School of Business.
Selected the Concentration in Franchising (if an undergraduate). If you need to select
the Concentration you can do so now by using this form.
Earned a minimum 3.0 GPA.
Demonstrated a commitment to the core values of the University, including community
Chick-Fil-A West Palm Beach Franchise Scholarship Awarded to a student who:
- “Strives to thrive” in the business community.
- Puts others first in a Christ-like way.
- Class standing: Undergraduate-sophomore year or later or graduate student.
- Preference given to students who are engaged in multiple areas of University life,
i.e., student government, S.A.I.L., or other campus clubs and organizations.
Deadline to apply:
SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION STEPS:
Meet the scholarship criteria (above).
Complete the application form below and submit it by 5:00 p.m., Friday, October 1, 2021.
NOTE: Your application must include a brief written essay (no more than 200 words) that
directly addresses all the criteria for this scholarship. Please be sure to write
about the following criteria:
- Your commitment to the core values of the University.
- How you “strive to thrive” in the business community.
- How you put others first in a Christ-like way.
- How you are engaged in multiple areas of University life.
Submit your completed application and essay via this online form no later than 5:00 p.m., Friday, October 1, 2021.
Scholarship applicants will be notified via email on or before November 12, 2021 regarding
status of their application. Scholarships will be awarded at the Titus Center Advisory
Board meeting on the PBA campus on Wednesday, Nov. 17, 2021 at approximately 1:00
p.m. We expect scholarship recipients to briefly attend this meeting to accept the
scholarship and pose for a photograph.
If you have questions regarding the scholarship process, contact Cheryl Kleen, Titus
Center for Franchising, at Cheryl_Kleen@pba.edu or 561-803-2093.