1. Synthesize theoretical and empirical knowledge from the liberal arts, sciences, humanities, Christian faith to support ethical decision making for optimal health outcomes.
2. Apply organizational and systems leadership principles to strengthen nursing practice and healthcare delivery.
3. Analyze research and scholarly activities that support evidence based practice, nursing education, clinical practice, and healthcare organization.
4. Analyze technology and information systems to improve healthcare quality and safety clinical prevention and population health.
5. Analyze healthcare policy to improve patient and community health outcomes.
6. Develop collaborations with leaders in nursing and other disciplines to improve the quality of professional nursing practice and health outcomes.
7. Demonstrate nursing practice at the master’s degree level.
Chart Your Path. Launch Your Future.
Learn more about your classes and requirements in the course catalog.