Our location will place you in one of America’s thriving centers of commerce. And every year successful organizations of all kinds—from Merrill Lynch, to innovative start-ups, to top graduate programs—seek out our graduates.
“PBA’s location and connections made it easy to gain valuable work experience while still in school.”
Camden Baggs ’17
Chart Your Path. Launch Your Future.
What Can I Do With This Degree?
- Project Management
- Sales manager
- Marketing manager
- Personal banker
- Business analyst
- Nonprofit Leadership
The Rinker School of Business provides a highly-respected, proven learning experience for students looking to make their mark on today’s global economy. Our programs incorporate essential business concepts with the added dimension of a Christian worldview, which provides an elevated level of preparation and produces graduates who are sought after for their knowledge, skills and principled decision-making. As a student majoring in any of the Rinker School’s programs, you’ll engage in a dynamic, interactive learning experience such as:
- Christ-Centered Experience—concepts of faith and biblical principles are at the center of everything business students experience.
- Location—Our location in the heart of Palm Beach County’s financial and wealth management district offers unique internship opportunities.
- Titus Center for Franchising—PBA’s Titus Center for Franchising is the only dedicated center in the nation in which you can master the principles of business franchising
- Study Abroad—You’ll have the chance to study abroad in places such as Dubai, the Czech Republic, China, Austria and Egypt.
You’ll engage in an experience that’s as broad in terms of areas explored as it is deep with opportunities to develop and sharpen your knowledge. Concentrations are offered in general management, entrepreneurship and small business, and franchising. The program covers principles of:
- Business law
- Managerial finance
- Product and operations management
- Organizational behavior
- Marketing management.
Learn more about your classes and requirements in the course catalog.
See Course Catalog
PBA awards over three million dollars in scholarships every year and 97% of PBA undergraduate students receive financial aid.