Why Study Educational Leadership at PBA?
Shape generations of education and research through impactful understandings of school leadership and diversity, data-informed decision making, public school law, and the influence of traumatic events on students’ cognitive and emotional functioning. As an effective communicator and a discerning leader, you will develop and implement policies and practices that serve your school and your community in Christ.
- Christ-Centered Learning: Deepen your outlook, and impact more lives with knowledge and practices founded in Christ.
- Distinguished Institution: PBA’s School of Education & Behavioral Studies is well-known in school and organizational partnerships throughout Florida.
- Flexible Online Coursework: The online courses allow you to continue working in your existing professional role.
- Practitioner-Based Experience: Learn to craft effective educational experiences directly in student-oriented settings.
What You’ll Learn
The Master’s in Educational Leadership equips you to:
- Impact student learning with competencies and skills in instructional leadership
- Promote organizational development through leadership skills
- Inspire success in all students
- Integrate spiritual and ethical leadership systems in school administration
Earn Your Degree Online
Expand your professional prospects while maintaining your career commitments through PBA’s flexible online degree opportunities. Our interactive, dynamic virtual learning environments connect you with your peers and educational leaders alike. In asynchronous online classes, instructional podcasts, RSS feeds, and always-accessible course materials, you’ll tailor your learning to your schedule and your goals.
Chart Your Path. Launch Your Future.
Blend administrative excellence with discerning cultural and holistic practices in PBA’s online Master’s in Educational Leadership. In flexible courses and dynamic hands-on learning practice, you’ll prepare for a career as an imaginative and sustainable leader in schools and universities.
The Educational Leadership master’s degree explores school administration, finance, principalship, and law, along with topics like diversity, mental health and trauma, and data-informed decision making. You’ll also advance your expertise in a 100-hour, hands-on supervised internship.
Earn an affordable online Master’s in Educational Leadership at PBA. This 30-credit program costs just $455 per credit hour, plus technology and course fees.
To apply, you should hold a baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited institution with a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale, with exceptions. You’ll submit your:
- Online application and application fee
- Official bachelor’s degree transcript
- Two confidential leadership recommendation forms
- Enrollment essays
- Evidence of current employment in a school system and a minimum 2 years’ teaching experience
- School Sponsorship Commitment Form
Chase a rewarding career as a leader working for the good of others. With a Master’s in Educational Leadership, you’ll become eligible to take the Florida Educational Leadership Examination (FELE)–an essential credential toward becoming a principal or assistant principal in Florida public schools, where you can earn an average salary of $98,000. You may also pursue administrative roles in postsecondary education, which pay an average of nearly $97,000 per year. Lead and inspire in both public and private schools in roles like:
- District administrator
- Instructional specialist
- Curriculum coordinator
- Instructional coach
- Dean of students
- University registrar