Collaborative... Comfortable... Conversational... Casual...
These are words that describe the atmosphere of PBA's Warren Library.
While there are places for solitary study, the overall atmosphere of the Warren Library
encourages conversation and collaboration.
The Warren Library is an elegant architectural expression of how we see our University.
It is a wonderful space filled with Florida sunshine that draws students to the books,
publications, technology and one another.
- Monday through Thursday: 7 a.m. to 12 a.m.
- Friday: 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Saturday: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Sunday: 12 p.m. to 12 a.m.
*Special hours for holidays, University breaks and finals. Check the Library website for the most accurate information regarding hours of operation.
Library Resources & Services
Sen. George LeMieux Senatorial Papers
About the Library
The comfortable three-story, 86,000-square-foot facility provides Wi-Fi access throughout
and houses more than 220,000 volumes (print and online), 130 computers, seating for
647 and 28 study rooms.
The library also includes:
- Lassiter Rotunda — an expansive, three-story reading room of classic elegance
- Yeager Patio — second-floor patio on the east side of the Lassiter Rotunda, perfect for studying
in the beautiful Florida sunshine
- Collaborative study spaces — with areas for individual or group study with computer access
- John D. MacArthur Café — a first-floor coffee shop/restaurant, operated by Einstein Bros. Bagels
- Casual Patio — first-floor patio off the café
- Center for Teaching Excellence — focusing on faculty development
- Center for Writing Excellence — focusing on improving writing skills
- eLearning Department – supports and encourages faculty and students in implementation and use of academic
technology such as Canvas, online tutoring, etc.
- University Archives & Special Collections
- Marshall and Vera Lea Rinker Boardroom
Connect with us on social media