As PBA parents, your opinions, your ideas and your concerns are our main priority.
You are not only members of our family but also partners in the educational process.
This vision is the foundation of the Parents Council, an initiative that strives to
provide effective parent-university interaction through events and services, as well
There are many ways to get involved in PBA life. Support your student with e-mails,
phone calls, and in prayer and being aware of the many student support services the University offers.
Parents Council Responsibilities
The Parents Council has various responsibilities which include attending campus events,
spreading the word about PBA by talking to prospective parents and listening to the
concerns of other parents and sharing those concerns with PBA administrators. Additional
- Communications: Responsible for creating and disseminating a variety of communications to current
and prospective parents via personal contact, e-mail and regular mail.
- Special Events: Assist in promoting and facilitating special PBA events such as Welcome Week, S.O.A.R., College Fairs, Regional Parent Fellowships, Family Weekend and Commencement. Activities include assisting with student move-in, meeting and greeting prospective
parents and planning fellowships.
- Fund Raising: Parents Fund
Stay informed on Parent Council updates and events by liking our Facebook Page.
Parents Council Committee members:
- Co-Chairs - Dave and Kathleen Michaeli, Tega Cay, South Carolina
- Founding members Wayne and Deretta Cotton
- Dee Devine, Jupiter, Florida
- Vincent and Sally Grillo, Lake Worth, Florida
- Dave and Lisa Makepeace, Islamorada, FL
- Webb and Beth McCanse, Crystal Beach, Florida
- Suzanne Mehregan, North Palm Beach, Florida
- Dan and Kendra Pearson, Sanford, Florida
- Enrico and Laura Pucci, North Port, Florida
- Joe and Patti Ripp, Wheaton, Illinois
- Donald and Shirley Scott, Charlotte, North Carolina
Co-Chairs - Dave and Kathleen Michaeli