Located at the corner of South Dixie Highway and Pembroke Place, the new state-of-the-art residence hall is conveniently situated near the center of the PBA campus and a short walk to all that West Palm Beach has to offer.
Completed in the summer of 2020, the hall consists of 154 one- and two-bedroom units with double occupancy accommodations for a total of 510 returning male and female students, with genders separated by floor. The hall’s apartment-style units feature full kitchens and furnished living areas complete with a loveseat, coffee table, media stand, and a set of kitchen stools. For each resident, bedrooms include a loft-able bed, a desk, a chair, a dresser, and ample closet space. Community rooms and private study spaces on each floor provide space for students to spread out and enjoy spectacular views of the city, campus, and waterfront.
The new residence hall was built by and in partnership with Hedrick Brothers Construction of West Palm Beach.
The new residence hall benefits PBA and our students in the following ways:
- Creates a community support network
- Increases safety and security of students through cutting-edge technology and intentional architectural design
- Enhances social opportunities
- Promotes spiritual life
- Provides close proximity to classes, professors, and campus life
- Allows for group academic study
- Helps students to persist to graduation at a greater rate than those who live off campus