This new PBA-based program builds upon the 15 years of NCF’s Lifework experience (which has produced over 800 alumni) and enhances the research and design of the program in order to maximize individual and organizational impact in each of the participants’ lives.
What is Lifework Leadership?
Lifework is an eight-month leadership experience that runs from September to May. Classes include teachings from nationally known speakers, case studies with prominent business people, current literature discussions and practical life and leadership applications.
Each class examines the life of Jesus as the best example of a leader and influencer, as well as corporate leadership best practices. This course is crafted to engage professionals on issues they face in their business and personal lives.
Who is Lifework For?
Lifework is for men and women who are recognized as corporate influencers. Do you hold a position of leadership over individuals or teams within your organization? If so, Lifework is for you. The program is designed to develop character traits that have both personal and professional impact, as well as elevate your leadership effectiveness.
Lifework Leadership is designed specifically for business professionals and organizational leaders. We desire our class to reflect our community, and our 800+ Alumni in the South Florida region have benefited from the challenging speakers, thought-provoking discussions, and meaningful local connections with other leaders.
Common Characteristics of a Lifework Nominee
- Lifework Leadership seeks to limit its classes to qualified participants
- Participants of influence and authority in their company/organization (i.e., owners, executive leadership, etc.)
- Participants are seeking to develop their leadership potential, business excellence, and integrity
- Manages direct reports
- Has a desire to incorporate Christian leadership principles into their workplace
- Nominated by an LWL Alumni
Participants Engage in the Following
- Participate in the Launch, full-day Retreat, Graduation and Monthly 1⁄2 day classes (no more than two classes can be missed to qualify for graduation)
- Complete monthly reading assignments
- Participants have the opportunity to join, in between, huddle group gatherings for encouragement, support and accountability to their leadership development goals.
Pricing & Deadlines
All applications made within 30 days of the program launch will require payment in full.
Program Price (Married Couple): $6,790
Lifework Leadership is a closed course for those who have applied and been accepted into the program. If you wish to attend a Lifework Leadership preview day please reach out to email@example.com and we will assist you.