The Campus Store at Palm Beach Atlantic University goes beyond the typical offerings at a college bookstore. Since we’re part of PBA, Florida’s top Christian college, we infuse our store with Christian values.
We do that through:
- Partnering with groups on campus to support events through the Susan G. Komen Foundation, Light the Night through The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society and Relay for Life through the American Cancer Society.
- “Hugs From Home,” so that family and friends may order gift baskets and packages for their favorite PBA student. Call (561) 803-2180.
- Supplying special occasion cakes through local vendors that can be delivered in residence halls. Call (561) 803-2180.
- Acting as a collection site for PBA-wide programs, such as Food for Families and Urban Youth Impact, and providing incentives for participation.
- Growing our selection of Christian books, from Bibles and devotionals to biblical reference and Christian Social Ministry.
Order books online
Can’t find what you’re looking for at the bookstore? Taking online courses or can’t get to the Campus Store? You may order books online and have them shipped directly to you!
The Campus Store isn’t just a great place to purchase the textbooks you need for class.
We also sell:
- Sailfish apparel — spirit gear for “Fish” of all ages
- Bike locks
- Greeting cards
- School and office supplies
- Seasonal holiday merchandise
- Personal care items
- Supplies for your dorm room or apartment
The Campus Store is located on the first floor of Oceanview Hall at the corner of Dixie Highway and Pembroke Place
Academic year hours are:
- Monday through Thursday, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Friday, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Saturday, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
We are closed Sundays, but have extended hours for S.O.A.R., Open House, and other Campus Events. Check the Campus Store website for the most accurate information regarding hours of operation.
Questions? Contact us at (561) 803-2180.