The easiest, quickest and most secure way to give to PBA is via credit card through our giving platform. Explore our online giving opportunities.
When you give you’ll:
- Have the option to make a one-time donation or quickly designate your gift to recur monthly, quarterly or annually (You’ll receive a friendly reminder when your next contribution is due).
- Have the ability to donate in honor of, or in memory of someone.
- Receive an immediate email thank you and receipt for your contribution.
- Earn promotional credits connected with using your credit card.
- Feel amazing that you’ve joined a special group of people who believe in the mission of PBA to develop servant leaders who will change the world!
Gifts by Mail or Pledge
If you would like to mail a check, please include where you would like it designated to in the memo line. Send your gift to:
Palm Beach Atlantic University
P.O. Box 24708
West Palm Beach, FL 33416-9893
A gift in-kind is a non-cash donation to PBA for use in assisting us in to carry out our educational mission. Gifts in-kind may include items such as technology and computers, sporting equipment, sculptures, educational materials, books, artwork and much more. Call or email the Development office to discuss in-kind opportunities; email@example.com or (561) 803 2011.
Gifts of Stock
Stock shares may be gifted to the University as a charitable donation. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for details on how to make a gift of stock.
Donors may choose to support Palm Beach Atlantic University with a planned estate gift through vehicles such as wills and trusts. Donors who make plans to support PBA in this special way are welcomed into the Heritage Society.
Gifts In Memory
PBA is honored to receive gifts made in memory of individuals who have passed away. Donors may make a gift in memory at any time using the methods above (online, by mail, etc.). Please be sure to make note that this gift is made in memory, and list the name of who you wish to honor. Some donors wish to mention PBA in their obituary. A sample of suggested language is below:
It was (NAME)’s wish that donations be made to Palm Beach Atlantic University in lieu of flowers. To give securely online, please visit secure.qgive.com/for/maingivingform. To give over the phone, please contact Lisa Aaron, Gift Services Manager, at (561) 803-2007.
We are deeply grateful for donors who wish to support PBA in this special way and would like to keep the family updated on gifts made in memory. Please connect with our Development team at (561) 803 – 2777 or email@example.com