Feel the Energy
There’s a reason such a large number of students who visit PBA ultimately decide to enroll here. When you attend one of our admission events, you’ll see what we mean.
A Location Like No Other
Our location on the Intracoastal Waterway in stunning West Palm Beach, Florida will open your eyes to a quality of life few schools can match. You’ll find daily opportunities to develop knowledge and skills, connect with world-class employers, enjoy the outdoors, grow your faith and witness breathtaking sunsets.
Individual Campus Visits
We will customize a campus visit based on your interests and goals. Offered every week of the year, your individual campus visit will take place over a full day and can include things such as:
- Touring academic facilities based on your program of interest
- Exploring state-of-the-art resources at Warren Library and Rinker Athletic Campus
- Checking out student residence halls
- Sitting in on a class in your academic area of interest
- Having lunch with other prospective students and members of the PBA community
- Walking through the beautiful DeSantis Family Chapel
- Meeting with faculty, current students and staff
- Learning about scholarships, grants and financial aid
Open Houses and Preview Days
Also designed for traditional undergraduate students, our Open Houses and Preview Days provide ideal opportunities to engage in the same types of activities as individual campus visits. Additionally, you can further immerse yourself into the PBA experience by participating in a two-day visit, which includes staying overnight in one of our residence halls.
Every student is unique, and our Specialty Days are designed to provide visit experiences that are more focused on you and your specific circumstances. We offer Specialty Days for students who are transferring from other institutions, homeschooled, are high school juniors and even those interested in entrepreneurship. In addition to taking part in the same types of activities offered on individual campus visits, you’ll meet with administrators and staff who have specialized knowledge in your background and interests and can offer valuable advice and guidance.
If you’re part of a group of at least 10, we’ll design a customized visit experience that will allow you to share all of the amazing things PBA has to offer with your peers, classmates and friends. Group tours typically include the same types of activities offered on individual campus visits, but can be arranged for Open Houses, Preview Days and Specialty Days, depending on the make up of your particular group.
Visits for Graduate, Evening and Online Students
As a graduate, evening and/or online student, you bring a very distinct set of needs. We’ve developed visit program offerings that cater specifically to the needs of working adults, both in terms of the types of information provided and the scheduling options for your visit.
- Meet with an admission counselor who works exclusively with adult learners and understands the daily responsibilities they have
- Take part in a Lunch Info Hour, offered at our West Palm Beach Campus over a light lunch so that you don’t have to miss time at work to get the information you need
- Visit for an Open House, where you can complete your application, turn in transcripts, meet faculty and get accepted all in one day.
Support at Every Step
Our online programs utilize modern, streamlined learning technology, and as an online student you’ll have all the technical support you need every step of the way.
Meet Your Counselor
Our online admission counselors are caring, seasoned professionals.
Learn More Today
Learn more about online admission at PBA by calling (561) 803-2100.