At Palm Beach Atlantic, you will:
- Develop essential skills in writing, speaking and communication
- Experience an education grounded in the liberal arts with a Christian perspective
- Learn from professors who are committed Christians — and experts in their field
- Enjoy a 13:1 student-to-faculty ratio and an average class size of just 18
- Grow in your confidence and build your résumé by presenting at national conferences
- Engage in hands-on learning, such as internships for pre-law and english majors or working for political candidates as a politics major
- Earn community service (Workship) credit by writing newsletters or other marketing assistance for nonprofit organizations
- Expand your knowledge by volunteering to serve others, like the Sigma Tau Delta members who helped senior citizens write their memoirs
- Become a better writer and publish through our student literary journal
- Enhance your knowledge and skills through clubs and organizations
- Have fun and learn through groups, such as the South Florida Chapter of the Jane Austen Society of North America and the PBA Book Club
Student Literary Publication
PBA offers many opportunities for humanities students to grow in their knowledge, skills and confidence, whether that’s performing at Student Literature Night or helping to choose submissions to include in Living Waters Review, our student literary publication.
You also may study abroad, through our Center for Experiential Learning.
Many of our students have gone on to attend graduate or law school for further studies in the Humanities. Some of these institutions include Oxford, Baylor University, Carnegie Mellon University, University of Chicago, Louisiana State University, University of Florida Law School and Wake Forest School of Law.