Connect with potential candidates in person through the Career Development career fairs hosted on PBA campus.
- Job and Internship Fair (August)
- Spring Job Fair (April)
- Exclusive Major-Specific Job Fairs (Year-Round)
Register for the upcoming career fair here.
Career Development uses the career database Handshake to connect employers with PBA students searching for jobs and internships. Through Handshake, employers can post jobs, search for potential students, and contact qualified candidates.
Go to Handshake to sign up for a business account with Palm Beach Atlantic University.
To reach more students, engage them through on-campus recruitment. Contact Career Development at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a time to recruit on-campus. Contact Kimberly Ladd at Kimberly_ladd@pba.edu to connect with our office for more opportunities.
Email email@example.com to request a time to do on-campus recruitment in our student center.
Go to pba.joinhandshake.com and sign up as an employer.
To post jobs when your account is created, follow the steps below:
- Click on “Jobs”
- Click on “Create Job” on the top left
- Fill out the information for your job posting
- Wait for job to be accepted by the school
- Job has been posted!
To search for potentail candidates for your position, follow the steps below:
- Click on the “Search Students” tab
- Select Palm Beach Atlantic University
- Use the check box, drop-down, and fill-in filters to find the students of your choice
- Click “Show Advanced Options” and check “Has Public Resume”