As a student at Palm Beach Atlantic University, the desire of the University is for
you and all other students to reach high standards of success. You will be required
to agree to adhere to the Community Values System regarding ethical and moral behavior,
found in the student handbook called The Navigator. Our student handbook explains how to best convey the Five Pillars of the Community
- Academic Integrity: The value of a campus community that encourages academic development by promoting
conduct that is beneficial for students and faculty to live and study together.
- Property and the Environment: The value of personal property, university property, and the environment that encourages
maintenance and conservation.
- Respect for Community: The value of community as a University and as a citizen that encourages following
University policies and municipal, state, and federal laws.
- Self-Discipline: The value of physical, intellectual, spiritual, social, and emotional wholeness that
encourages development of positive self-image, self-discipline, and self-expression.
- Worth of the Individual: The value of every University student that encourages an appreciation of multiple
cultural backgrounds, understanding different beliefs and perspectives, and an awareness
of the consequences of one’s actions.
Palm Beach Atlantic University offers unique opportunities available through Student
Accountability known as the Matthew 18 Policy and the Amnesty Policy, which are both
outlined further in this student handbook.
The Office of Student Accountability is located on the second floor of Lassiter Student
Center. Our hours are Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. To learn more, contact
us at (561) 803-2663 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org