Organized by Titus Center for Franchising
Palm Beach Atlantic University
West Palm Beach, FL
Franchise Sales Gets Easier Starting
January 22-23, 2019
All events occur on PBA campus in West Palm Beach, FL
January 22: Registration opens at 7:30 a.m.
Bootcamp: 8:30 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Includes Networking Reception
January 23, 8 a.m - 5 p.m.
Certified Franchise Executive Credits: 300
[Return to Home Page]
What You'll Learn
The 2-day Bootcamp reveals the systems, methodologies, skills and practices of the
leading marketing and sales professionals in the franchise community. If your goal
is to sell franchises, or sell more franchises, the Bootcamp provides insightful, valuable information covering every
aspect of a successful franchise development program while also demonstrating how
to create an action plan that will consistently produce franchise sales for viable
brands. The Bootcamp faculty includes career franchise executives who have consistently
delivered, and usually exceeded, their companies’ marketing and sales goals!
The Bootcamp will help attendees better understand their own selling style and discuss
how to adapt that style to effectively sell franchises — not every buyer receives
information the same way! Your investment in the Bootcamp includes a DiSC Communications
Assessment, a $200 value add. And if you’re a CFE your investment includes 300 CFE
Graduates of the Selling Franchises Bootcamp take away a comprehensive course study guide and their own Action Plan to sell more
franchises, plus you will:
- Develop a take-away action plan that can be immediately implemented to confidently
expand viable franchise networks. The action plan includes setting and tracking benchmarks
relative to all activities that must be included in a successful franchise development
- Benefit long-term from the instruction, recommendations and ideas revealed by successful,
career franchise marketing and sales executives
- Understand the process for recruiting, training, equipping, supporting and compensating
sales professionals as well as how to work successfully with franchise brokers.
- Appreciate the franchisor’s ongoing financial commitment to successfully develop a
franchise marketing and sales program that identifies quality leads and results in
- Recognize the value of personality profiling for the purpose of recruiting both franchise
sales staff and franchisees. Bootcamp includes your own DiSC Communications Assessment,
a $200 value.
- Understand how to effectively invest marketing funds to generate qualified sales leads
through corporate websites, franchise portals, expositions, email campaigns, social
media, international Gold Key programs, seminars and Discovery Days.
- Appreciate the value of the skills and tools that leading franchise brands incorporate
to consistently produce their development outcomes.
- Gain real-world experience and knowledge leading to more franchise sales both domestically
Meet Our Faculty
- The Role of the Founder/CEO in Franchise Development featuring Ray Titus, Founder/CEO United Franchise Group
- Personalities that most effectively sell franchises
- Tools to help you identify the right sales personnel
- Skills of the most effective development professionals
- Train, equip, support and track franchise development personnel
- Creating environments to empower the franchise development team
- Compensating the development team
- How leading franchisors invest their money to generate qualified franchise sales leads
- Covers franchise recruitment websites, franchise portals, franchise and industry expositions,
email campaigns, print and online advertising, public relations, pay per click, social
- How leading franchisors recognize a qualified sales lead
- What’s it cost to generate a sales lead?
- How many sales leads are needed to produce a franchise sale?
- When is a lead a dead lead?
- How many franchise leads exist at any one time in the USA?
- How leading franchisors identify, track and close franchise development leads
- Covers the tools that the most successful development teams implement, plus the systems
that leading franchisors use to contact, connect and interact with, and purposefully
move prospects forward in the sales process. Why do people buy franchises? And how
is the franchise buying decision impacted by the generations, i.e. Baby Boomers vs
Millennials vs Generation Z?
- Producing Discovery Days that sell franchises
- Covers how to build a winning Discovery Day agenda, who should present the agenda,
when to invite candidates, the cost of a Discovery Day, pros and cons of paying travel
costs for candidates, activities to engage candidates during a Discovery Day, understanding
how the psychology of the Discovery Day moves the best candidates to a buying decision
- How and when to use the Franchise Disclosure Document to produce sales
- What to do if your FDD includes negatives, i.e. lawsuits, bankruptcies, no franchisees
for prospects to contact, weak financial statements, etc.
- Do you or don’t you include an Item 19? Pros and cons
- What to do if your franchisees don’t validate your opportunity
- How leading franchisors work with franchise brokers
- Pros and cons of working with brokers
- Legal ramifications of working with brokers
- What leading franchisors expect from brokers
- How to manage the franchisor/franchise broker relationship
- How to consistently evaluate a broker’s contributions to the brand
- What do leading franchise brokers expect from franchisors?
- How leading franchisors expand internationally
- Recognizing how domestic and international selling differ
- Creating the system for international expansion including recruitment, training, support
and staff expansion
- Meeting the legal requirements for international expansion
- Can your domestic sales staff sell outside the USA?
- Generating a master franchise, area development or other program
- Why do international prospects want to acquire U.S. franchise brands and how do leading
franchisors meet those expectations?
- Utilizing the most cost-effective lead generation tools internationally
- Tapping into the resources offered to franchisors by the U.S. Government
- How to know if/when you can afford international expansion
Certificate of Completion
Attendees who successfully complete the Selling Franchises Bootcamp Assessment will be awarded a certificate of completion from the Titus Center for Franchising.