Rinker Athletic Campus Quick Facts
Location: Between I-95 and Parker Avenue, just north of Southern Boulevard (1.5 miles from PBA’s main campus)
- Tercilla Courtemanche Architects, Inc.
- Tennis facility consultant – Sheldon Westervelt
- Hedrick Brothers Construction
- Big D
- Sports Turf One
- Hardrives Paving, Inc.
- A Cut Above
Number of Acres: 78 (approx.)
Security: 24/7 on-site security provided by PBA Office of Campus Safety
- Lighted Competition Baseball Field with bleacher seating, dugouts, batting cage and scorer’s pavilion.
- Soccer/Lacrosse fields including lighted Competition Soccer/Lacrosse Field with bleacher seating, scorers pavilion, plus (3) lighted practice soccer/lacrosse fields.
- Lighted Competition Softball Field (1) with bleacher seating, dugouts, batting cage and scorers’ pavilion.
- Lighted intramural softball field with bleacher seating, dugouts, batting cage and scorers’ pavilion.
- Mitch Gornto Tennis Center with 12 match courts and 1 championship court that includes stadium seating
- Lighted Outdoor basketball courts (2)
- Lighted Sand volleyball courts (2)
- Concessions, restrooms, and locker rooms
- Men’s and women’s soccer, baseball, softball, men’s and women’s tennis, as well as men's and women's lacrosse will be played on site. Men's and women's cross country and track also utilize the RAC for training.
- 300 + student athletes
- NCAA Division II; Sunshine State Conference
- 1,100 student participants annually
- Organized intramural sports: flag football, basketball, soccer, indoor volleyball, bowling, ultimate Frisbee, dodge ball, billiards, ping pong, beach volleyball, racquetball
Click Here for Frequently Asked Questions