Campus Departments Have Moved
A number of campus offices have moved during the summer. Please be advised of the
following changes as you return or arrive for the first time.:
- Admissions has moved into the first floor of Sachs Hall, in the spaces formerly occupied
by Accounts Payable, Development and Institutional Research.
- Accounts Payable has moved into the first floor of Borbe Hall, in the space formerly
occupied by Campus Safety & Security.
- Campus Safety & Security has moved into the former Admissions building across from
Memorial Presbyterian Church.
- Development, now called Advancement, now occupies the former eLearning space on the
second floor of the Warren Library.
- eLearning has moved to the former Admissions offices.
- The Assistant Provost for Accreditation and Assessment has moved to the third floor of the Warren Library.
- Institutional Research and Effectiveness has moved to the second floor of Okeechobee
- PBA OneCard will move into the former Admissions building on Aug. 24.