Senior Admissions Officer for the Physician Associate (PA) Program - Admissions
TYPE: Full-time, Exempt
LOCATION: West Palm Beach Campus
SUMMARY: Serves as the primary recruiter and point of contact with prospective students in
the Physician Associate Program, assisting them with all aspects of their inquiry
through to matriculation.
- Establishes and cultivates positive relationships with high schools, colleges and
universities, PBA alumni, churches, and community organizations to make them aware
of the opportunities with our PA program, as well as some of our other professional
- Effectively networks with these organizations, consistently engaging with them on
behalf of PBA in such a way as to create a pipeline for recruitment and be connected
with prospective students on a consistent basis as a result.
- Introduces the idea of partnership with PBA PA program to colleges or universities
and helps broker articulation agreements and memoranda of understanding
- Regularly travels on behalf of PBA to represent the PA program.
- Regularly contacts leads and inquiries via phone, e-mail, text, video call, etc.,
meeting weekly and monthly contact goals.
- Regularly connects with and provides guidance to current PBA pre-health and other
pipeline students, inviting them to special events and meetings to learn more about
PBA’s professional health programs, and fostering integration between them and the
- Regularly consults with applicants and admitted students and advises them as to their
path forward and next steps to matriculation.
- Effectively responds to questions about the PA program.
- Cultivates an excellent working relationship with PA faculty, referring and connecting
prospective students with them as appropriate.
- Provides tours and serves as host to prospective students interested in the PA program.
- Creates opportunities to visit PBA and participates in on-campus visit event days
to represent the PA program.
- Coordinates interviews with candidates for admission and serves as host throughout
the interview process.
- Presents qualified candidates to the PA faculty for consideration.
- Responds to inquiries regarding financial aid and payment, connecting prospective
students with the Financial Aid and Students Accounts staff as needed.
- Works collaboratively with campus departments to ensure a smooth entry process for
new students (e.g., International Student Services office, Campus Safety).
- Effectively utilizes the CRM to manage prospective student details and drafts communication
to be sent to prospective students through the CRM.
- Effectively utilizes the CASPA system to manage PA applications and review applicant
- Keeps the Director of Graduate Admissions and Vice President for Enrollment Management
informed consistently of progress and challenges.
- Presents to and answers questions from the PA faculty and academic administration,
- Provides input on prospective student interest in additional health programs to the
Dean of Health Professions and the Director of Graduate Admissions.
- Maintains confidentiality in dealing with prospective students, parents, administrators,
faculty, staff, alumni, and community members.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and organizational skills with the ability to
influence and align across a wide variety of people.
- Ability to represent the University and its mission in a professional and relatable
- Comfortable working in a technologically driven environment.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited higher education institution required. Master's
degree strongly preferred. At least three years of recruitment, consultative sales,
or related experience required.