eLearning Coordinator - Office of eLearning
TYPE: Full-time, Exempt
LOCATION: West Palm Beach Campus or Remote
SUMMARY: The eLearning Coordinator assists with the creation of online courses and manages
departmental administrative processes, programs, and functions.
Manage departmental administrative processes, programs, and functions
- Manage academic sharing through academic sharing software.
- Maintain departmental financial records through financial software.
- Manage badges software.
- Ensure the placement of outcomes-related content in the Canvas Learning Management
- Adopt textbooks for online courses through bookstore software.
Support course development
- Ensure syllabi is ADA-accessible using advanced Microsoft Word features.
- Assist instructional designers and faculty in course development, using Respondus
4.0 and Canvas.
- Ability to efficiently diagnose and resolve software questions.
- Ability to train non-technical people on software.
- Ability to complete projects in an environment with many disruptions.
- Strong aptitude to learn to use new software.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to interface effectively with a
wide spectrum of people.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: A Bachelor’s degree is required. Experience may be considered in lieu of a baccalaureate
degree. Two plus (2+) years of experience in an administrative or support position.
Previous experience with eLearning software, including Canvas (or other Learning Management
Systems), Respondus 4.0, and/or VoiceThread is preferred.