Assistant/Associate Professor of Marketing - Rinker School of Business
LOCATION: West Palm Beach Campus
SUMMARY: The Assistant/Associate Professor of Marketing is full-time position and will be responsible
for teaching three (3) courses per semester.
- Earned 18 graduate credit hours in marketing or a closely related discipline.
- Authored multiple recent publications in peer-reviewed marketing journals.
- The ability and interest in teaching evening, day, online, on-campus, and hybrid modalities
within our undergraduate and Master of Business Administration programs.
- Evidence of a planned scholarly agenda consistent with expectations of a teaching,
informed by scholarship-focused program.
- A Christian commitment and the ability to integrate Christian faith into traditional
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Applicants must hold a Ph.D. or D.B.A in a business-related field. Note: ABDs from
an AACSB accredited institution may also be considered.