Palm Beach Atlantic University's Health Center offers a variety of both free and low-cost medical services to all students through our Health and Wellness Center, regardless of health insurance coverage. Services include:
- First aid (e.g., cold packs, bandages)
- Evaluation and treatment of minor illnesses and injuries
- Diagnostic testing (e.g., strep, mono, influenza, glucose)
- Women’s healthcare
- Lab testing (i.e. blood work)
- Blood pressure checks
- Routine and required immunizations, including flu and meningitis vaccines
- Prescription medications available on site
- Medical equipment rentals (e.g., crutches, wheelchairs)
- Health education and resources
Our full-time professional staff includes the director of health and wellness, nurse practitioner, a registered nurse and an office coordinator.
Visits are by appointment only, except in cases of acute illness or injury. Please call ahead to schedule at (561) 803-2576. Office hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. Medical care hours may vary when classes are not in session. See below for a partial list of local medical providers and pharmacies to access when the health center is closed.
For life-threatening emergencies on campus, please call 911 first and then contact Campus Safety and Security at (561) 803-2500.
1301 N. Dixie Hwy, West Palm Beach
Publix (multiple locations)
135 Bradley Place, Palm Beach
500 Belvedere Road, West Palm Beach
(561) 659 2118
1760 Palm Beach Lakes Blvd, West Palm Beach
1515 N. Flagler Drive, West Palm Beach
(561) 366-1393 (will deliver to PBA)