Prepare in advance for the experience
- Have your resume and cover letter reviewed by the Career Peers in the Career Development Office
- Update your Linkedin profile and have it reviewed by a Career Peer
- Talk with faculty & staff / PBA alumni who have worked in your industry
- Read about successful internships on websites such as The Balanced Careers
- Practice interviewing skills using https://pba.biginterview.com
Search for opportunities
- Ask your network of family, friends, professors, previous employers, church members, etc.
- Contact organizations that interest you and ask if they hire interns.
- Attend a recruiting events such Career Fair or Internship Expo.
Apply according to the specifications
- Prepare your resume, cover letter & references with our Resume Basics Guide
- Submit completed applications to potential employers
Interview with the companies
Return to Internships Page