What You’ll Learn
The 2-day Bootcamp reveals the systems, methodologies, skills and practices of the
leading marketing and operations professionals in the franchise community. If your
goal is to maximize your investment in marketing and operations, all for the purpose
of building a more successful and desirable franchise opportunity, the Bootcamp provides
insightful, valuable information covering every aspect of domestic and international
franchise marketing and operations divisions. The Bootcamp faculty includes career
franchise executives who have consistently delivered, and usually exceeded, their companies’ marketing and operations goals!
Graduates of the MarkOps Franchise Bootcamp take away a comprehensive course study guide plus . . .
- Develop a take-away action plan that can be immediately implemented to confidently
improve and maximize your investment in marketing and operations.
- Benefit long-term from the instruction, recommendations and ideas revealed by successful,
career franchise marketing and operations executives and practitioners.
- Get a grip on digital marketing – latest techniques and ideas that are being used
by the Big Companies!
- Understand what every franchisor needs to do to develop, recruit, support and train
marketing and operations personnel who can move franchise networks forward in both
domestic and international markets.
- Know how to effectively invest marketing funds to generate qualified sales leads as
well as to sell more products and services through the franchise network.
- Appreciate the value of the skills and tools that leading franchise marketing and
operations executives are using to consistently support and build their franchise
- Gain real-world experience and knowledge leading to greater franchise buy-in both
domestically and internationally.
- Keynote: TBA
- How leading franchisors invest their money to build qualified franchise marketing
and operations teams
- Covers the types of personnel needed by franchise companies
- Includes skill set requirements
- Discusses the tools used by marketing and operations teams
- Establishes benchmarks for evaluating marketing and operations performances
- How leading franchisors are using digital marketing
- What is it, anyway?
- How do you know when you need a digital marketing program?
- How do you evaluate the performance of a digital campaign?
- What’s it cost to develop and implement digital campaigns?
- Examples of digital marketing that produced huge results
- How leading franchise ops teams support franchisees
- MORE TO COME
Certificate of Completion
Attendees who successfully complete the MarkOps Franchise Bootcamp Assessment will be awarded a certificate of completion from the Titus Center for Franchising. Members
of the Institute for Certified Franchise Executives earn 300 CFE Education credits
upon successfully completing the bootcamp assessment.