Ride the Wave
Life on PBA’s campus has an energy all its own. You’ll have daily access to activities,
events and exceptional facilities across our campus that will help you make the most
of your PBA experience.
Hang Your Hat
Our residence facilities include suite-style, apartments and traditional room options,
and each has its own charm, feel and amenities.
- Baxter Hall—Baxter is a four-story residence hall reserved for female students with
120 suite-style rooms, lounge areas, computer labs, laundry facilities and study and
- Coastal Towers—Coastal Towers is a nine-story apartment building with 42 one- and
two-bedroom apartments, mailboxes inside the building, laundry facilities and a rooftop
- Flagler Towers—Flagler is a four-story hall located on the Intracoastal Waterway,
featuring 47 apartments, private kitchens, laundry facilities, a computer lab and
- Johnson Hall—Johnson Hall is a five-story, female-only residence hall with 60 suite-style
rooms and a common area with a baby grand piano, kitchen, computer lab, prayer room
- Lakeview Apartments—Lakeview is a three-story hall in the Intracoastal Waterway with
35 apartments for upper-class students with private kitchens and laundry facilities.
- Mango Apartments—Mango is located in the Mango Promenade Historic District and features
20 private apartments for undergraduate students.
- Oceanview Hall—Oceanview features 92 rooms, lounge areas and laundry facilities on
each floor and a computer lab in the main lobby area.
- Rinker Hall—Rinker is a five-story, male-only hall with 60 suite-style rooms and a
computer lab, laundry facilities and kitchen in the main lobby.
- Weyenberg Hall—Weyenberg is a two-story residence with 12 rooms and houses primarily
students in the Supper Honors Program, with a shared main lounge, kitchen and laundry.
Get Into the Action
Health and fitness is a big part of the PBA culture. This is why two-thirds of all
students play intramural sports that include flag football, basketball, indoor volleyball,
beach volleyball, floor hockey, ping pong and racquetball, among others. We also offer
club sports and personal training. And there’s nothing like a jog along the Intracoastal
Waterway or on the nearby beaches, or a swim in the ocean.
Setting the Standard
We take a lot of pride in the quality of our facilities. In fact, five new buildings
have been added to campus just in the last 10 years. The $31 million Warren Library
provides the most advanced learning resource technology you’re likely to find. And
the John and Sheila Rinker Sports Center is one of the finest intercollegiate athletic
facilities at any NCAA Division II college in the country, and even rivals those of
many smaller Division I schools.
How to Speak Sailfish
Our Sailfish intercollegiate athletic teams bring the entire campus community together
in spirit at games, matches and events throughout the year. We field 17 men’s and
women’s athletic programs, which compete in the Sunshine State Conference and have
a proven legacy of success with conference championships, NCAA regional championships
and NCAA finalist appearances.
One of the more popular events at the Sailfish Cup every year is the hotly contested
Iron Chef competition.
Find Out More
Every day you’ll see PBA students casually riding their longboards and skateboards
Find Out More
BRAINS & BRAWN
In one year alone over 120 PBA student-athletes earned academic recognition.
More than 1,100 PBA students participate annually in intramural activities.
The Rinker Athletic Campus covers 78 acres with excellent fields and facilities.