PBA Lead offers an opportunity to develop a leadership strategy for your life that
identifies your strengths, passions and personality for future leadership success.
The need for effective leadership in our country and the world has perhaps never been greater. This leadership crisis requires you, our next generation of leaders, to meet the challenge of being and leading differently. Following the biblical example of leading with character and competence, the Center for Biblical Leadership (CBL), in partnership with Lead Like Jesus (LLJ) and PBA Student Development, have created a unique program for sustained transformational leadership development.
PBA Lead includes:
• Four-year transformative experience with leadership opportunities on-campus and within the community
• Leadership development journey that integrates a biblical world view, your personal spiritual journey, practical application and experiential opportunities.
• Annual three-week course (3 credits) to accelerate your development as a leader
• Supportive team to encourage your faith and leadership growth
• Coaching and mentoring opportunities with unique educational events, retreats, experiences and potential internships
Eligibility: Incoming full-time, freshmen students who submit a PBA Lead application and are selected for the program. Students participating in athletics, talent (music, dance, & theatre), or honors are not eligible for this program due to conflicting co-curricular requirements.
Deadline: March 7, 2021
Decision Notification: March 17, 2021
Renewable: Yes, upon meeting co-curricular expectations determined by the Center for Biblical Leadership and Student Development. Annual Scholarship Amount: $2,000.
Co-Curricular Expectations (By Year)
For more information, contact Vice President for Student Development Bob Lutz by email: Bob_Lutz@pba.edu or phone: (561) 803-2553