PBA International Piano Festival Opening Concert: A Celebration of Beethoven
Sunday, February 16, 2020
Vera Lea Rinker Hall
West Palm Beach, FL 33401
The annual PBA International Piano Festival has been hailed as one of the most exciting musical events on campus each season. Performers from across the globe come to campus to participate in the International Certificate for Piano Artists (ICPA), which is designed for a limited number of high-level pianists who wish to perfect their art. ICPA students attend lessons, open to the public, with famed professor Nelson Delle-Vigne Fabbri and other master teachers. These artists are featured in several performances during the week culminating in a performance of piano concertos accompanied by the PBA Symphony. Although the concerts are impressive and exciting, the opportunity to attend the daily lessons, free-of-charge, is one of the most inspiring parts of the weeks. The daily lesson schedule is available at 561-803-2422 beginning February 17.
Tickets: $15 general admission; $5 non-PBA students with ID. PBA students: free. Online registration for this event is closed but tickets can be purchased at the door; parking is complimentary on all PBA Campus lots.
- SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 15, 2020: PBA International Piano Festival: Opening Masterclass With Joseph Kingma
- SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 16, 2020: PBA International Piano Festival Opening Concert: A Celebration of Beethoven
- MONDAY, February 17, 2020: PBA International Piano Festival Concert II: The Romantic Era
- WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 19, 2020: PBA International Piano Festival Concert III: Collaboration
- FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 21, 2020: PBA International Piano Festival Concert III: Collaboration
Save this Event:iCalendar
Windows Live Calendar