The Office of Advancement provides marketing services to PBA departments. To request
a service, please submit the appropriate form below. If you need help with any of
these forms or would like to talk through ideas before submitting a request, contact
Taylor Smythe, Marketing Manager, at Taylor_Smythe@pba.edu.
- Event Request Form - Reserve space on campus, submit information on a speaker, and request media services.
- Web Page – new pages or updates to existing pages
- Web Form – electronic forms for event registration, fundraising, voting, reservations, etc.
- Email – email design for newsletters, events, program highlights, etc.
- New or updated print piece – creation of or updates to brochures, posters, banners, postcards, schedules, vouchers,
- Reprint – reorder of printed items that do not need any changes
- Existing Photos – requests for existing marketing photos for use in offices, hallways, documents,
- New Photos – scheduling of photos to be taken of staff or faculty members, at an event, etc.
- Video – promotional videos, faculty or student highlight videos, etc.
Inventory/Branded Promo Items
- Branded Promo Items – giveaways, (e.g. t-shirts, pens, mugs, etc.) that need to be custom ordered
Please note: All provided content will be edited for grammar and consistency to PBA
marketing’s brand, including but not limited to word choice and punctuation. Also,
requests/projects will be entered into our production schedule after all information and materials are provided. Please provide all content and information
when requesting; otherwise, your project may be delayed. Thank you!