The Office of Advancement offers marketing and fundraising services to PBA departments.
To request a service, please submit the appropriate form below. If you need help with
any of these forms or would like to talk through ideas before submitting a request,
contact the Office of Advancement at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For guidance on use of the University logo, colors, fonts or brand elements, please
consult the latest edition of the PBA Brand Standards Guide. For any other questions related to usage of the University brand, you may reach out
to Taylor Smythe.
- President Request - Request that the President attend or speak at an event, or record remarks for a video.
- Web Page – New pages or updates to existing pages
- Web Form – Electronic forms for event registration, fundraising, voting, reservations, etc.
- New or updated print piece – Creation of or updates to brochures, posters, banners, postcards, schedules, vouchers,
- Reprint – Reorder of printed items that do not need any changes
Branded Items - Items with the PBA logo or brand of any sort (e.g. tablecloths, t-shirts, pens,
mugs, etc.) that need to be custom ordered.
- Existing Photos – Requests for existing marketing photos for use in offices, hallways, documents,
- New Photos – Scheduling of photos to be taken of staff or faculty members, at an event, etc.
- Video – Promotional videos, faculty or student highlight videos, etc.
- News - News release & press coverage request.
- Fundraising - Request support for a fundraising project.
Please note: All provided content will be edited for grammar and consistency to PBA
marketing’s brand, including but not limited to word choice and punctuation. Also,
requests/projects will be entered into our production schedule after all information and materials are provided. Please provide all content and information
when requesting; otherwise, your project may be delayed. Thank you!