West Palm Beach & Orlando Evening Programs Admissions Requirements
Every student in our evening programs brings a unique perspective and set of future
goals. That’s why we base our admission decision on a wide range of factors, beyond
previous GPAs and test scores, to ensure we’re adding individuals of high character
who are motivated to excel in their professions and personal lives.
Evening Undergraduate Admissions Requirements
If you’re interested in applying for one of PBA’s evening degree programs, the following
outlines admissions requirements and guidance:
- A high school transcript or GED is not required if you bring at least 12 transferrable
college credits from a regionally accredited university.
- Grades of a C (2.0 GPA) or better will be accepted if completed at a postsecondary
regionally accredited college or university. Request that your official college transcript(s)
be sent electronically to PBA. (Send to: Data_team@pba.edu)
- If you’ve completed an Associate of Arts or Associate of Applied Science degree, you’ll
receive a course-by-course evaluation to determine the number of transfer credits
that will apply to your bachelor’s degree.
- Many working adults with 4+ years of business experience are eligible to bring PEC
(Professional Education Credits) credits into the program during their first semester
in the LAS (Learning for Academic Success course) class.
- Application (submitted online) and $35 non-refundable fee.
- Short Essay(s) may be required for certain programs.
- Evening online applicants must upload a photo ID.
You will be notified of your admission status within two weeks after submitting your
application materials. Once accepted, you’ll need to submit a non-refundable $100
deposit (this deposit will be applied toward the cost of tuition) to secure your spot
in the program. Please submit no later than 30 days before classes begin.
Evening Graduate Admissions Requirements
Learn More Today
Learn more about evening admissions at PBA by calling (561) 803-2100.