Faculty & Staff Abroad
What is Faculty & Staff Abroad?
Faculty & Staff Abroad refers to the service the Rinker Center for Experiential Learning
provides to the members of PBA’s faculty and staff when traveling internationally
is considered Official PBA Travel by the individual’s supervisor.
- Administrative Support
- Risk Management
- International Travel-Insurance
- International Medical-Insurance
Eligible Applicants & Permissions
- Faculty/staff may travel independently abroad through PBA if approved by the dean
or chair of their department before beginning registration through RCEL
- Students traveling independently on PBA business
- Guest travelers joining individual PBA travelers
If you are interested in taking advantage of these benefits through Faculty/Staff
Abroad, your next step is to contact the Rinker Center for Experiential Learning.
Please contact the Rinker Center for Experiential Learning if you have any questions.