We are looking for motivated, well-rounded individuals to become the future warrior-leaders of the United States Army.
We target & reward the “Scholar – Athlete – Leader” (SAL).
1. Scholarship allocations vary by year and type of scholarship.
2. The scholarship process typically includes three rounds of evaluation. To make yourself the most competitive, complete your application for both the University and the Army ROTC scholarship as soon as possible.
3. We award scholarships based on an internally created order of merit list (OML). The OML gives us a tool to evaluate scholarship candidates by ranking individuals based on the following: SAL criteria or Whole Person Score (WPS), interview and Scholarship Board.
What you receive if selected!
- 100% of your Tuition and Fees OR Room and Board
- Funds for books – $1,200 annually
- Stipend of $420 monthly to supplement incidentals
If you are transferring from another college, again your first step is to get accepted to PBA, then join our program in order to be eligible for a scholarship. We offer 3, and 2-year scholarships, targeting the SAL criteria. Again, you must enroll in our program to be eligible for the scholarship – we do not award scholarships before the SY starts. Call or email us for more information on the SMP program. Please contact us well in advance if you are planning on transferring to PBA.
Enrolled as a full-time student with 50% of classes conducted in-person
– Be physically qualified (DODMERB Medical Physical)
– Pass the Army Physical Fitness Test (APFT)
– Be a SAL (the more credentials, the better).
Please contact us if this does not answer all of your questions.