We are looking for motivated, well-rounded individuals to become the future warrior-leaders of the United States Army. We target & reward the “Scholar – Athlete – Leader” (SAL).
1. Scholarship allocations vary by year and type of scholarship.
2. The scholarship process typically includes three rounds of evaluation. To make yourself the most competitive, complete your application for both the University (apply to PBA here) and the Army ROTC scholarship as soon as possible.
3. We award scholarships based on an internally created order of merit list (OML). The OML gives us a tool to evaluate scholarship candidates by ranking individuals based on the following: SAL criteria or Whole Person Score (WPS), interview, and Scholarship Board.
What you receive if selected!
- 100% of your Tuition and Fees OR Room and Board
- Funds for books – $1,200 annually
- Stipend of $420 monthly to supplement incidentals